As part of our terms of hire, we like to ensure that our racenight tapes are looked after and returned in the same conditions as we we sent them.
We send out our video tapes a week in advance of your event which gives you time to ensure that your video player functions correctly.
We always advise that you test your equipment beforehand using a tape of your own to ensure that everything is working correctly.
We quality check our racenight tapes before sending them out to ensure that they are rewound and ready to use. Please can you return the tapes to us in the same condition, rewound at the end of your event and ready for the next customer.
The recommend the following:
- Ensure your video tapes are kept at room temperature and ready in the room you are going to use at least TWO HOURS BEFORE. Some video recorders have a temperature sensor on them and because of the risk of condensation, they will not play tapes that are cold.
- Please do the same for your video recorder.
- As mentioned above, test your equipment using a tape of your own to eliminate damage to our equipment.
Unfortunately, we do charge for lost or damaged tapes. The charges are as follows:
- £10 replacement cost per introduction tape
- £100 replacement cost per actual film tape
These costs are for the replacements and will be charged against your credit card.